Mapei's Keranet is an acid-based cleaner for ceramic tiles. Particularly suitable for removing lime efflorescence in the final cleaning of Tuscan terracotta. In powder (concentrate) or liquid (15% solution)
- Keranet is based on a special organic acid whose advantage is its aggressiveness against stains and efflorescence, with effects equal to those of other acids (muriatic, hydrochloric, sulfuric, etc.) without producing, like the latter, very dangerous toxic fumes.
- Keranet correctly used does not damage the joint of ceramic tiles even if it has been made with colored products (Ultracolor, Keracolor FFo GG) and also eliminates any efflorescence that may be on the surface
Keranet is not harmful to the surface of the tile even if it has been made with colored products (Ultracolor, Keracolor FFo GG).
- Never use Keranet on marble and calcareous stones, their agglomerated derivatives or on cement-based tiles
- Never use Keranet on marble and calcareous stones, their agglomerated derivatives or on cement-based tiles.
- Never use Keranet on ceramic tiles or bathtubs glazed with non-acid resistant enamels (see DIN standard)
- Never use Keranet on ceramic tiles or bathtubs glazed with non-acid resistant glazes (see DIN standard)
- Use Keranet with rubber gloves and protective goggles, paying attention to splashes on the skin or in the dressing room.
- Ensure, before use, that surfaces are acid resistant.
Keranet is used for cleaning interior and exterior surfaces (also facades) of cement stains, lime, efflorescence and oils, etc.
Some examples of application
- Cleaning of cement or lime residues on the surface of ceramic tiles and mosaics, both floor and wall tiles.
- Cement residues cleaning of cementitious products used as adhesive and grouting mortars of ceramic coverings.
- Cleaning of calcareous efflorescence, saltpetre, etc., on ceramic tiles or on tile joints, plaster, concrete, etc.
- Cleaning of lime efflorescence, saltpetre, etc., on ceramic tiles or on tile joints, render, concrete, etc.
- Cleaning of accumulated dirt on ceramic tiles.
- sinks and bathtubs, anodized aluminum, stainless steel, chrome plating, etc.
- Cleaning of small dirt accumulated on site on ceramic tiles.
- Cleaning of small rust stains
- Cleaning of small rust stains.
- Powder: White
- Liquid: clear
Keranet in concentrated powder:
- Plastic bag of 1 kg
- Plastic carafe of 5 kg
- Spray 0.750 kg with nebulizer