Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Tackceys Tape is a 70 micron thick pure aluminum metallic tape that prevents and repairs smoke and air leaks. Format of 10 m x 50 mm Read more
Tackceys Tape is a 70 micron thick pure aluminum metallic tape that prevents and repairs smoke and air leaks. Format of 10 m x 50 mm
- Pure aluminum metal tape 70 microns thick.
- Fire resistant. UNE 23271 classification: M1
- Excellent sealing capacity
- Excellent light and heat reflection
- Excellent heat reflection.
- High-strength acrylic self-adhesive
- Adhesive strength AFERA 4001 (N/25 mm):14
- Protection in electroplating of aluminum parts
- Withstands extreme temperatures: -10°C to +100°C. Higher temperatures will require shorter exposure periods.
- It is resistant like metal. Paintable.
- It has sealing capacity.
- Ventilation ducts.
- Air conditioning
- Tailpipe silencers
- Exhaust mufflers
- 10 m x 50 mm.
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT
METHOD OF USE
- Apply on dry surfaces perfectly clean of dust and grease.
- The joint to be sealed must be completely covered.
- Optimum application temperature between 0º C and 20º C.
- Application temperature between 0º C and 20º C.