Dewalt DCS555N-XJ 18V XR Drywall Cutting Saw
The Dewalt DCS555N-XJ Drywall Cut-Off Saw is an 18V XR battery-powered tool designed to cut drywall with maximum speed and ease. Supplied with 3.2mm (1/8") and 6.4mm (1/4") collets.
- Tool-less accessory change for quick and easy changing
- 26,000 rpm for fast cutting speed
- Adjustable depth stop for better control while cutting
- Powder-sealed switch for increased durability and life
- Supplied with 1/8" (3.2mm) and 1/4" (6.4mm) collets, compatible with most accessories for these tools
- LED light illuminates the cutting area for better visibility of the cut
- Voltage: 18V
- No-load speed: 26,000 rpm
- Output power: 550W
- Height: 250mm
- Sound pressure: 78 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 3 (sound): 3 dB (A)
- Sound pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 2 (sound): 3 dB (A)
- Hand-arm vibration: 2.3 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (vibration): 1.5 m/s².
- Weight: 1.0kg
Battery and charger are sold separately.
3-year Dewalt European warranty (prior registration)
- Engine type