The RUBI DU-200 EVO electric cutting table is a sliding head electric cutter designed for general ceramic tile cutting, for cutting BIII type tiles and glazed stoneware. It is also equipped with a direct drive motor assembly of 1.1 HP power and thermal protector.
The RUBI DU-200 EVO electric cutter head slides on 4 bearings, and is tiltable at 45º for miter cuts and is equipped with a bi-material handle to give the user greater ergonomics and comfort.
The innovative chassis design incorporates a more efficient water collection system, allowing up to 50% more water to be recovered. The tank, with a capacity of 8 liters, is easily removable, both for filling and for cleaning and transporting it.
- Folding leg system integrated in the machine itself, very easy to assemble.
- With wheels and handle for better handling and transportability.
- Bi-material handle for greater comfort.
- External and easy to remove water tank. Easier cleaning
- For cutting ceramic tile, ideal for Tile and Stoneware.
- Motor assembly sliding on bearings and folding at 45° for miter cuts.
- With side stop for repetitive cuts with adjustment from 0° to 45°.
- Direct motor with thermal protector and reinforced chassis
- Cable holder tube for better protection and ease of use
- Supplied with electric cable and diamond disc type CEV-PRO Ø 200 mm
- Cutting length: 85 cm.
- Engine type
- 85cm cut
You might also like