Mapei's Eco Prim Grip is a primer based on synthetic acrylic resins and siliceous inerts, with very low emission of volatile organic substances (VOC), ready to use, adhesion promoter for plastering on non-absorbent substrates, levelers and adhesives for ceramics.
- Eco Prim Grip is a primer based on synthetic resins in aqueous dispersion and siliceous inerts, solvent-free, with excellent adhesion, water and aging resistance.
- It guarantees a rough gripping surface, ideal for plastering and rendering, ensuring optimum adhesion even on smooth or poorly absorbent substrates, reducing and uniforming water absorption on absorbent surfaces. Once dry, it guarantees the tenacious adhesion of any cementitious paste on supports of various types: concrete, lightweight cellular concrete blocks, brick, stone, plasterboard, wood, ceramic, metal, plaster, gypsum, etc.
- Eco Prim Grip is the ideal adhesive for plastering and rendering, ensuring excellent adhesion even on smooth or poorly absorbent substrates, reducing and evenly absorbing water on absorbent surfaces.
- Eco Prim Grip is presented in the form of gray latex, ready to use and easy to apply by brush or roller.
- Eco Prim Grip is non-flammable and has a very low content of volatile organic compounds (VOC). Therefore, the product is in no way harmful to the health of the applicator and users in the environments where it is applied; it can be stored without any particular safety measures
- Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Do not use Eco Prim Grip in the presence of rising damp.
- Eco Prim Grip is ready to use and therefore should not be diluted.
- Primer for universal use, ready to use, both indoors and outdoors, on walls and pavements.
- Eco Prim Grip can be used to improve the adhesion of any type of cement, gypsum or lime-based plaster on concrete, brick, vibro-compacted concrete blocks, lightweight blocks or gypsum substrates.
- Eco Prim Grip is also suitable for improving the adhesion of plaster and ceramic adhesives on non-absorbent surfaces such as ceramic floors, hydraulic tiles and natural stone in interiors.
Some application examples
- Application of plasters on concrete, brick, etc.
- Application of plasters on concrete supports, brick, etc.
- Application of plaster on pre-existing ceramic, hydraulic tile or natural stone flooring, in interiors.
- Application of ceramic and natural stone paving, on top of existing ceramic paving, indoors
- Consumption varies from 0.20 to 0.30 kg/m², depending on the absorption of the substrate.
- Gray (creamy liquid)
- Eco Prim Grip is supplied in 5 and 10 kg cans.