Ceys Portland Mortar perfect for building or repairing walls, walls and partitions, ConstrucCeys mortars stand out for their ease of use, high strength both inside and outside and high performance. It has a size of 2 kg.
- Portland mortar
- Construction of stone, masonry or brick walls, walls and partitions.
- Allows high-strength anchors and fastenings
- For anchors and fastenings
- For plastering.
- For plastering (between 1'5 and 2 cm thick) and rendering (between 5 and 7 mm thick)
- For paving and laying terrazzo
- For paving and laying terrazzo.
- Interiors and exteriors
- Refractory brick walls, fireplaces, barbecues, ovens
- In general, to make a fireproof brick wall.
- In general to make joints that must withstand temperatures up to 750º C.
- Materials of work.
METHOD OF USE.
- Powdered mortars to be mixed with water before application. Follow the recommendations on the packaging for correct application.
You might also like